Sunday 29 May 2011

Animation-ish vs. Istop motion and

Our class has been introduced too two different forms of animation... the first being Animation-ish. This form of animation is drawings, drawn on the computer placed on top of each other and flicked threw quickly. Where as istop motion is either drawings or 3D objects, such as clay or pencils, doing different things, but moved a small amount in each shot. Both making the pictures appear to come alive. There are many famous animation shows that use these forms of animation, such as The simpsons, Walt Disney and Pengu (a clay made penguin).

Having to decide which one would create my story better was simple. I chose Animation-ish as there is more of a variety of what I can create. Where as with istop motion there is only using already existing objects in creating a movie.

I wish to make a music video about a cannibal. The song that he will be in is called 'Cannibal' by Ke$ha. There is a strong beat and occasionally becomes faster where i wish he will shuffle, a form of dancing.  I plan to use a already animated image I found on Google.com/images, except for the fact that he was intended to be a caveman, he is perfect. He looks a little bit like a cannibal because he has a bone through his nose as a piercing. He looks strong and violent with a club in his hand. Due to his tongue hanging out of his mouth he looks stupid, which will add to the fact that this man is slow and sluggish and you would not expect this from him. This will create my animation to be humerus to the viewers. The images that I will bring to life is included below. I believe that he was the perfect choice and that also Animation-ish will make this music video fantastic.

I love the fact that he has a spear, making him look like a hunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment